Spending some extended time with the little people in your life this holiday season? We put together another assortment of seasonal activities that you can easily print, prep, and have ready for when you need to entertain them! Some of the activities can serve as last-minute gifts for an acquaintance, friend, neighbor, babysitter, or someone who makes your life a tad easier and more joyful. Have fun!
- Winter Anagram Free Word Scramble Printable
- Winter Word Search Free Word Search Printable
- DIY Nativity Diorama from Aliana’s Adventures in Homemaking
- Hanging Paper Snowflake from Made By Joel
- Flower Tree Birds Printable from Made By Joel
- Magnificent Holiday Memory Game from Aliana’s Adventures in Homemaking
- Japanese Origami Printables from the Origami Club
- Seed Packet Printable for the gardener in your life from Just Something I Made
- Happy Kwanzaa Coloring Sheet Printable
- Holiday Scene Connect the Dots Printable
- Color By Number Gingerbread Man Printable
- Snowflake Connect the Dots Printable
- Snowman Connect the Dots Printable (Easy for younger children)
- Magical Reindeer Food with Printable Gift Tag
Last Minute DIY Activities & Gifts:
- Building a Gingerbread House Printable with Directions from King Arthur Flour
- Herbes de Provence Aliana’s Adventures in Homemaking
- Homemade Pantry Gifts from The Hip Girl’s Guide to Homemaking
- Handmade Spice Blends from Food In Jars
- Homemade Marshmallows from SlashFood
- Apple Butter from The Farm Table
As The Farm Table winds down this year, we want to say how much we’ve appreciated our members, readers, and bloggers for their support during our second season, and our very first year blogging . We are especially thankful to the wonderful farmers who have grown such amazing food, and introduced many of us to some new seasonal pleasures (can you say watermelon radish?!).
We look forward to the 2013 season, and many exciting things to come in the New Year.
Until then: Eat well. Rest well. Be Well.